We’re Hiring Pest Control Technicians!
If you are looking to embark on a new challenge while making a difference in the health and well-being of all communities, BugEX Pest Control is the best place for you! BugEX offers a firm job opportunity that provides flexibility, an ever-changing working atmosphere, independence to work in the great outdoors, and the ability to help others.
Should this be something you know you will relish, now is the perfect time to begin or further develop your career in the Pest Management industry! BugEX Pest Control is seeking hardworking, devoted, and enthusiastic individuals for its full-time pest control service positions in NJ. Our technicians are the dynamic link between our company and our clients through extraordinary customer service. They seek to solve existing pest problems and recommend corrective actions to avoid upcoming pest problems. Experience is not required; we will train the right person and equip them with all the tools needed for a fruitful career.
Responsible for identifying, selecting, mixing, and applying chemical or manual solutions to get rid of pests. Identifies pest problem and appropriate solution, applies chemical or trap, and removes dead rodents.
• A high school diploma or equivalent
• A valid driver’s license and good driving record
• The ability to read, speak and comprehend English
• Good oral and written communication skills
• The aptitude to plan and prioritize work
• The skill to enter/exit structures and crawl spaces
• The capability to climb a ladder
• The capacity to ascend and descend stairs
• The ability to use required personal protective equipment
• The skill to visually inspect for pests, pest harborage, pest entries, etc.
• The aptitude to use application equipment, inspection equipment, small hand tools, and small power tools
• The ability to tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
• Other requirements include: The ability to be flexible (in terms of hours) within an M-F timeframe between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
• The ability to work some weekends
• Smartphone is a Mandatory requirement
• Must have a VALID driver’s license and clean abstract
BugEx offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package plan.
BugEx is an equal opportunity employer. EOE, DFWP, Background Checks Required